Starbucks partners (employees) have access to a number of free apps, including:
Starbucks Partner Hub: This app is the go-to resource for partners to stay informed about company news and policies, access their pay and time off information, and connect with other partners.
Headspace: This app offers a variety of guided meditations and mindfulness exercises to help partners manage stress, improve sleep, and boost focus.
LifeWorks Perks & Discounts: This app provides partners with access to a wide range of discounts and perks on everything from travel and entertainment to electronics and apparel.
Spotify Premium: All Starbucks partners in the US and Canada get free access to Spotify Premium, which gives them unlimited ad-free streaming of music and podcasts.
In addition to these apps, Starbucks partners may also have access to other free apps depending on their role and location. For example, partners in the US may be able to download the Starbucks Training app, which provides interactive training modules on a variety of topics, such as food safety and customer service.
How to access Starbucks partner apps
To access Starbucks partner apps, partners must first create an account on the Starbucks Partner Hub. Once they have created an account, they can download the apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
To download the Starbucks Partner Hub app:
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for “Starbucks Partner Hub.”
- Tap on the “Get” or “Install” button.
- Once the app is installed, open it and log in with your Partner Hub credentials.
To download other Starbucks partner apps, partners can simply search for the app name in the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once they have found the app, they can tap on the “Get” or “Install” button to download it.
Benefits of using Starbucks partner apps
There are many benefits to using Starbucks partner apps, including:
Convenience: Starbucks partner apps are available on the go, so partners can access them from anywhere. This makes it easy for partners to stay informed about company news and policies, access their pay and time off information, and connect with other partners, even when they are not at work.
Savings: The LifeWorks Perks & Discounts app can help partners save money on a variety of everyday expenses.
Well-being: The Headspace app can help partners improve their mental and physical well-being.
Entertainment: Spotify Premium gives partners access to a vast library of music and podcasts to enjoy on and off the job.
Overall, Starbucks partner apps offer a number of benefits to partners. By taking advantage of these apps, partners can stay informed, save money, improve their well-being, and enjoy entertainment.
Here are some examples of how Starbucks partners can use these apps in their everyday lives:
- A barista can use the Starbucks Partner Hub app to check their work schedule, view their paystub, and request time off.
- A shift supervisor can use the Starbucks Partner Hub app to communicate with their team members, view store performance data, and manage inventory.
- A store manager can use the Starbucks Partner Hub app to view sales reports, track labor costs, and manage the store’s social media accounts.
- A corporate partner can use the Starbucks Partner Hub app to stay informed about company news and policies, connect with other corporate partners, and access training resources.
Starbucks partner apps offer a number of benefits to partners, including convenience, savings, well-being, and entertainment. By taking advantage of these apps, partners can stay informed, save money, improve their well-being, and enjoy entertainment on and off the job.